Benefits of CBD Oil Herbal Drops
- Reducing vomiting & nausea
- Suppresses muscle spasms
- Reduce seizures and convulsions
- Promotes brain tissue and bone growth
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Kills or slows bacterial growth
- Relieves anxiety
- Reduces nicotine craving
- Digestive aid
- Inhibits cell growth in tumors/cancer cells
Each full dropper (1ml) contains 10-15mg of CBD and you can control your serving size by squeezing the right amount into the dropper. This info is purely a guideline and does not replace your medication or doctor prescriptions. The information contained in merely a starting point of reference. The fact remains that everyone is different and will react different to their CBD serving. As tolerance of CBD is different for everyone, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
HempWorx CBD Oil
- 1 Full Dropper = 1 Serving
- 1 Serving = 10-15 of CBD (Depending on whether you have a 500mg or 750mg bottle)
- Maximum Recommended Serving = 20-30mg Daily (Full Dropper Twice a Day)
How to Use HempWorx CBD Oil
We recommend you start slow and gradually increase your dosing over a 3-4 week period. Start with 5 drops (1/4 of a dropper) twice a day for the first week. On week 2-3, go up to 10 drops twice a day. By week 4, you can go up to 20 drops (full dropper) twice a day to get the full 20-30 of CBD daily. Experiment a little and see what works for you. We also recommend that you consult your local doctor or physician for serving suggestions.
More Serving Suggestions
- Increasing appetite in cancer patients: 1-2mg of CBD Oil daily
- Chronic Pain: 2.5-20mg of CBD Oil daily for an average of 25 days
- Epilepsy: 100mg of CBD Oil daily for up to 5 months
- Movement problems associated with Huntington’s disease: 10mg of CBD Oil daily for 6 weeks
- Multiple Sclerosis symptoms: 2.5-120mg of CBD Oil daily for 2-15 weeks
- Schizophrenia: 40-1,280mg CBD Oil daily for up to 4 weeks
- Glaucoma: 20-40mg under the tongue. Doses greater than 40mg may actually increase eye pressure.
Legal Disclaimer: There are no approved clinical studies to validate the serving suggestions on this page. The information is based on independent testimonials of CBD Oil users. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers non-THC based hemp products to be “food based” and therefore legal without a medical marijuana license.